once upon a time on a cold dark night sitting somewhere in the garden city, a thoughtless rambler decided to save his words for posterity.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Important decision

Today I have to make a very important decision in my life. The question is whether I want kids with cat-eyes or normal eyes. Now, its not that you can see in the dark having cat-eyes, but I think it might look better. Well the reason is that, of late there is a girl who comes in my bus. And she, has got cat-eyes. And she is like the Taj Mahal*. And well, she might have a cute smile too, im not sure. Havent tried to make her smile yet. But by the way she looks, one can pretty much make out that she is not married.

*For the uninitiated, Taj Mahal is known for its beautiful curvaceous structure.

No comments: