once upon a time on a cold dark night sitting somewhere in the garden city, a thoughtless rambler decided to save his words for posterity.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Heartthrobs




She is 17, has acted in some tamil and telugu movies, is a mallu by birth, her screen name is Sandhya and much much much more importantly she is my latest girlfriend. I know you dont believe it. I dont care a damn even if you dont.

Havent seen any of her movies yet. Her first movie was "Kathal" which was hugely successful, followed by the latest "Dishyum". I think I should take some time off next weekend and watch this one. I really dont mind putting up with a non-sensical movie as long as she has got enough screen presence.

When asked whether she has a boyfriend she said:"So far no, since I had studied in all girl's school, there was no chance for that". Well, thats good news for me. I can only just keep hoping that she has a liking for tall dark handsome and intelligent guys working in the software industry.

Apparently her hobbies match with mine - she likes "Watching movies, reading books, and listening to music, sleeping". Good. But wait, if you keep sleeping, when will you look after our kids?

No comments: