once upon a time on a cold dark night sitting somewhere in the garden city, a thoughtless rambler decided to save his words for posterity.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Fair and lovely

today i am going to talk about fairness, beauty and related crap. for whatsoever reason, fairness is generally thwarted as beautiful by the human psyche - atleast the indian psyche. i am not technically qualified to opine whether fair women are biologically more suited than others. but i do agree that of all the women i have seen in my life time, the fairer ones have, in general, looked more beautiful to me. however, relying on my personal experience for the last 27 years on this planet, my opinion is that being born fair is kind of a short term gain. fair women develop creases much faster. they have to rely more on make-up during the advancing years. they have to spend time and money keeping up their appearances. my advice to blokes is not to take things at "face" value.

No comments: