once upon a time on a cold dark night sitting somewhere in the garden city, a thoughtless rambler decided to save his words for posterity.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Coupling


This sitcom first appeared in BBC two years back. I first saw it in Star World. Since then I have been a great fan ot it. It is about three guys and three girls who are friends. Coupling is easily my favourite british comedy after "Yes Prime Minister".

But I should remind you that most of the conversation might be considered risque by many people. So viewer discretion is strongly adviced. Clearly, this is not to be watched with your kids !! For the uninitiated, this gives an insight into the life of the unmarried 30+ people in britain.






My favourite character in the series is Jeff(played by Richard Coyle) who always comes up with some bizarre stories and fantasies. Here's one conversation:

"Steve: Jeff, Jeff, I know about the giggle loop, the sock gap, the nudity buffer, and what you said to Audrey Watkins. Believe me, there is nothing you can possibly say that will surprise me. What’s gone wrong this time?
Jeff: I’ve got too many legs."

No comments: